[EURO-Discuss] Draft agenda and planning for EURALO©-s 1st General Assembly in Paris

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Sun Apr 27 18:42:37 EDT 2008

Hi Roberto,

when you are asking
>>Where can I find the minutes of the EURALO Board meetings so far?

I would like to forward you the draft agenda for our first – planned – board meeting which was intended in Warsaw in autumn 07 (see attachment 1). Some people may say that “EURALO has not done anything over the last 10 months” but we have repeatedly tried to make EURALO happen – unfortunately we dared to ask for support or money/funding to give a new group, such as the EURALO board, a chance to find or create its own working dynamic.

At our 2nd attempt, end of  February 08 (just after New Delhi and after we met in Vienna at the Domainpulse 08) we tried to have a first and delayed board meeting in Geneva – some of us were there for the IGF consultations anyhow, and we simply asked for travel support of those two who wanted to join us ... Unfortunately we had no chance or enabling support again! But we made a first *face to face* meeting of at least some of the board members happen on our own costs – and the minutes or “notes” of this meeting you can find attached (see attachment 2).

I would appreciate your comments on this.

Best regards,
Wolf

Roberto Gaetano wrote Fri, 25 Apr 2008 23:36:
>Good evening.
>Where can I find the minutes of the EURALO Board meetings so far?
>Thanks,
>Roberto

comunica-ch
phone +41 79 204 83 87