[EURO-Discuss] Draft Agendas for African, European, and ALAC Meetings in Lisbon

Nick Ashton-Hart nick.ashton-hart at icann.org
Tue Mar 13 12:26:53 EDT 2007

Dear At-Large Community members:

You can now find draft agendas for the At-Large community meetings
online. The African and European regions are encouraged to discuss
the agendas and propose changes. Note that the documents related to
each agenda item will be uploaded as they become available and links
to the documents will be found alongside the agenda items that they
are associated with.

The agendas can be found as follows:

Africa: https://st.icann.org/afralo/index.cgi?icann_lisbon_meetings
Europe: https://st.icann.org/euralo/index.cgi?lisbon_icann_meeting
At-Large Advisory Committee: https://st.icann.org/alac/index.cgi?
alac_meeting_agendas

In addition, you will find pages for nominations of regional leaders
for Europe and Africa off of the meeting pages for each region. Those
travelling to Lisbon should also subscribe via RSS to the Travel
Information page, or check back often, as this page will be kept
current with information about hotels, airport transfers, and mobile
phone numbers to call in case of problems.

We hope that these pages over the coming days help you to prepare for
Lisbon and for those attending the Lisbon meeting we look forward to
meeting you at the end of the month!
--
Regards,

Nick Ashton-Hart