[EURO-Discuss] Things to discuss

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Sun Jul 8 08:58:27 EDT 2007

Hi all,

If I didn’t miss something, the following ICANN-related topics were suggested so far:
->Protection of Registrants in relation to Registrars (RAA amendments)
->IPv6
->IDNs
->DNSSEC
->gTLD process
->ICANN Geographic Regions (a joint interest with the ccNSO)

->Privacy and Whois
->Price development in the registration sphere
->DNS and Freedom of expression.
->ICANN reform, and the GNSO reform recommendations re constituency restructuring
->public sphere and concerns.

In the suggested survey (by Vittorio) among ALSes I think it would be better not
to mention these issues already (and to offer a kind of multiple choice) but to leave
it up to the ALSes to tell their 3 main concerns and priorities.

Such a survey could be done in the following format and comprise questions like:

Organisation / ALS:

Representative / contact point:

What should be, according to your organizational targets, the main issues and priorities for an EURALO working programme 2007-08?
1.
2.
3.

Please give a short explanation why these issues are of prior relevance for your organisation.

Would you (representative/contact point) or another person of your organisation like to contribute to EURALO’s work in respect to your suggested priorities?

What do you suggest or expect EURALO should concentrate on in the next two years under assumed limited capacities?

Best,
Wolf