[EURO-Discuss] Things to discuss

Kleinwächter, Wolfgang wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de
Sun Jul 8 08:21:32 EDT 2007

Vittorio:  2 Work plan
We could specifically ask all ALSes to suggest the three most important ICANN-related issues that they see, for example. Also, some of us should participate in the ALAC working groups on various issues, that are going to start working soon.

Wolfgang:

Vittorio, this is a good proposal I support this.

Vittorio:

> ** We could meet in Geneva on the first weekend in September preceding > the next open consultation of the IGF.
> ** We could meet in mid October in Warsaw at Wolfgang's > Studienkreismeeting (Oct. 10/11).>

Wolfgang:
As said in an earlier mail this is an offer. Formally the EURALO Board has to make a decision and, if it comes to funding, formulate a request to Nick. Nick told me that no request has arrived so far and his argument was, that EURALO had already its regional funding in Lisbon. I told him that in Lisbon, there was no EURALO Board and it would be useful for the Board members, to have at least one F2F meeting before LA.