[EURO-Discuss] Things to discuss

Nick Ashton-Hart nick.ashton-hart at icann.org
Mon Jul 9 12:13:36 EDT 2007

Could not both be combined - asking if people are interested in
working on one of the working groups and letting them select from
them (as many as they like) - but then also providing 3 opportunities
for respondents to fill in if they are interested in other areas of
work, and tell a bit about why those interest them?

Otherwise those taking the survey will not even know what areas are
already being worked on which they might be interested in - and where
input is (in some cases urgently) needed.