[EURO-Discuss] WG: ICANN 41 Fellowship Applications

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Sun Jan 23 16:07:08 UTC 2011

Dear all,

for anybody interested in the ICANN Fellowship program for the ICANN meeting in June in Amman/Jordan, below you can find further infos from Janice Douma Lange and links for application.

Kind regards,
Wolf

Janice Douma Lange sent Fri, 21 Jan 2011 14:38:
>Happy Weekend Everyone!
>
>Wanted to reach out to this diverse group of ICANN community members, to remind you that the ICANN 41 / Amman Jordan Meeting Fellowship Applications are currently live, and I would encourage you to reach out to your networks around the world, to engage any eligible candidates to go to the ICANN Announcement page<http://icann.org/en/announcements/announcement-14jan11-en.htm> where the link to the Fellowship page, and the online application can be found.
>
>Regarding eligibility, an ICANN fellowship is a grant of support which is awarded to enable individuals from stakeholder groups around the world to attend ICANN meetings. This is a means tested program so applicants must be citizens of economically eligible countries. Currently, we use the World Bank classification<http://web.worldbank.org/WBSITE/EXTERNAL/DATASTATISTICS/0,,contentMDK:20421402%7EpagePK:64133150%7EpiPK:64133175%7EtheSitePK:239419,00.html> of low, lower-middle, and upper-middle economies.
>
>Thank you all for your support and outreach,
>
>Janice

comunica-ch
phone +41 79 204 83 87
Skype: Wolf-Ludwig