[EURO-Discuss] Call for volunteers to join EURALO Geo Regions WG

sandra hoferichter info at hoferichter.eu
Thu Jan 20 08:44:13 UTC 2011

Dear all,

I would be really interested to participate in this group, but to be realistic while looking at my schedule, it will be not possible until end January. (I am busy to organise a quite big event in Germany 27th/31th of January, dedicated to the "Saver Internet Day" on. (www.mitteldeutsches-internetforum.de). After this period I will be able to contribute, so if my input is welcome thereafter I would be happy to join this group. Nevertheless I filled into the doodle.

Best Sandra