[Euro-board] ICANN disclosure and consent form - please complete

Lutz Donnerhacke lutz at iks-jena.de
Tue Dec 7 13:39:26 UTC 2010

On Mon, Dec 06, 2010 at 04:59:52PM +0100, Lutz Donnerhacke wrote:
> Unfortunly I've to oppose.

Please let me clarify the situation.

I do not oppose the process itself. I do not oppose to help an external
institution to generate a better picture of my person and views.

But the "agreement" document did not reflect the situation correctly:
 - It assumes an employment, but this is not the case.
 - It requires access to very private areas, which are uninteresting to ICANN.
 - It tries to raise legal barriers, which is forbitten by local law.

So please send me an correct form, I'm happy to continue the process.

Thank you.
Lutz Donnerhacke