[Euro-board] ICANN disclosure and consent form - please complete

Staci Dresher sdresher at mintzgroup.com
Tue Dec 7 20:01:47 UTC 2010

 <<ICANN EU Consent Form (updated Donnerhacke).DOC>>
Dear Lutz,
Attached is an updated disclosure and consent form that addresses the
concerns you expressed in your earlier email (see below).

Specifically, we limited the scope of research in the first paragraph to
"searching open source records, international press, publicly available
government regulatory filings, civil litigation records and Internet
resources, in addition to verifying professional credentials," and
changed the purpose of the background review in the second paragraph
from an employment relationship to a "position on the Council of an
ICANN Advisory Committee."

If these edits satisfactorily mitigate your concerns, I ask that you
complete and return the form to me as soon as possible.  I am available
to answer any further questions.

Regards,
Staci

Staci E. Dresher