[At-Large] RALO Individual Users

Karl Auerbach karl at cavebear.com
Fri Mar 17 00:55:23 UTC 2023

On 3/16/23 8:48 AM, Roberto Gaetano via At-Large wrote:
> I am attending ICANN76 remotely, so I am missing all what is happening in the corridors and the bar, so maybe something is happening that I am not noticing about where we are with the implementation of the UIM-WP recommendations, approved by ALAC in March 2021.

I have carried the flag of individuals as fully empowered actors within
ICANN since before there was an ICANN.

Sometimes it is useful to look backwards, such as to the 2009 ICANN ALAC
Review.  My piece begins at page 32 in the link below...

https://www.cavebear.com/docs/final-report-alac-review-28jan09-en.pdf

     --karl--