[At-Large] R: FW: Withdraw the gun database

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Tue Jan 22 22:18:45 UTC 2013

I might accept that, but as a pre-requisite registrants must also warrant
the accuracy of their data, including beneficiary rights in case _they_
violate etc etc etc.

What's good for one side is good for the other. If a WHOIS searcher is
going to be expected to offer such disclosure (and exposure), they have a
reasonable expectation that the result of that will not be futile.

- Evan