[At-Large] Michael Geist's Article

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 11:53:40 UTC 2011

The Stop Online Piracy Act that is currently being debated by the US
Congress is available here:
http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/D?c112:1:./temp/~c11213UD8d::

The Rojadirecta Petition to recover their domain name is available here:
https://www.eff.org/files/Petition%20for%20Release%20of%20Seized%20Goods%20Final.pdf