[At-Large] Michael Geist's Article

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 13:35:57 UTC 2011

Dear Sala:
Very thought-provoking contribution here.  I have been following the
Rojadirecta case since inception and in my voice over, gives it as an
example.

What bothers me more than anything is that our Uncle Sam acts first then
YOU, the injured party, must show cause why you should not have suffered
injury.  Here is the clear case of prior restraint in law with implications
beyond one party.

The more than continuing irritation is the sponsorship of these laws in the
Congress; some of these fellows are not exactly burdened with sense - not
even common sense!

In my part of the world lord know we elect crooks from time to time.  But
never common fools.

- Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799