[At-Large] Michael Geist's Article

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 11:39:10 UTC 2011

Dear Carlton,

I read Geist's article and your presentation and found it really
interesting. You highlighted some very interesting features of the cloud
phenomena.Your presentation highlighted the strengths and weaknesses of the
cloud phenomena and helps to set a platform for some excellent discussion.

It will be interesting to see the outcome of SOPA. This will be the
ultimate test of enforcement of extra-territorial jurisdiction.

The SOPA developments reminds me of this case involving a domain name
seizure:
http://www.publicknowledge.org/blog/us-government-rojadirecta-owners-must-prove-i

--
Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro aka Sala