[APAC-Discuss] Feedback on ALS Mobilization Report

Nadira Alaraj nadira.araj at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 12:56:30 UTC 2020

Dear All,
As a member of the ALS Mobilization WP,
All the points I had I raised during our deliberations at the WP. An issue
on the suggested bylaws change that was raised during the included at-large
community meeting is being handled and it might be discussed during
yesterday's 2:00UTC ALAC meeting that I couldn't attend.

It would be appreciated for the APRALO community to read the final report
and reflect accordingly to Satish by the deadline being 23:59 UTC on 25 Nov
2020.

Best wishes,
Nadira