[APAC-Discuss] Feedback on ALS Mobilization Report

Satish Babu sb at inapp.com
Tue Nov 24 03:35:32 UTC 2020

Dear all

Please find the final report of the ALS Mobilization Work Party led by Alan
Greenberg. If you have any feedback (especially if you represent an ALS in
APRALO), kindly get back to me. Unfortunately, we have only a short time to
do so, the deadline being 23:59 UTC on 25 Nov 2020.

Here are the links to the two webinars on this topic:

Webinar #1:
https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/2020-11-10+ALS+Mobilization+WP+Report+Cross-RALO+Single+Issue+Call

Webinar #2:
https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/2020-11-12+ALS+Mobilization+WP+Report+Cross-RALO+Single+Issue+Call

Also, kindly note that any item that requires clearance from ICANN Legal
(such as bylaw changes) will be deferred until later.

With kind regards,

satish