[APAC-Discuss] APAC-Discuss Digest, Vol 132, Issue 30

Justine Chew justine.chew at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 01:17:23 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Further to my earlier email, I just noticed that the APRALO Individual
Members application form mandates (approved) members to complete an
At-Large SOI (with a hyperlink to an At-Large SOI Workspace). Is this
workspace limited to the SOIs for individuals in leadership positions or
all individual members only? This At-Large SOI provides for the input on
the WGs or chartered teams which a member participates in.

This At-Large SOI is separate to the GNSO SOI then?

Thanks,

Justine Chew
-----