[APAC-Discuss] APAC-Discuss Digest, Vol 132, Issue 30

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 01:50:05 UTC 2017

Hi Justine

Good thoughts.. I am unsure about where At-Large SOIs are held as opposed
to those of the GNSO, etc. With more cross-community collaboration, we are
having to complete SOIs, and I have always assumed that they were stored
centrally, because when I do an update for At-Large, it is the same SOI I
update for any GNSO WGs I may be in, but perhaps staff can confirm this.
But it would be helpful for At-Large WGs for everyone to have an SOI so
that we (and staff) can keep tabs on ALS and individual membership and
participation in any WGs.

Maureen