[APAC-Discuss] APAC-Discuss Digest, Vol 132, Issue 30

Justine Chew justine.chew at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 00:37:15 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Just thinking out loud.

GNSO institutes and pays attention to a system of SOI - Statement of
Interest for anyone who joins a GNSO PDP WG. Perhaps At-Large could some
how leverage on this to extend SOI item no. 4 (ICANN Affiliation) to
include "if you are a member of a RALO, which RALO and which ALS do you
represent (if applicable)"? I say "leverage" because you may not want
members to do up a duplicate At-Large SOI type profile, to avoid double
keying-in and/or inconsistencies.

​Cheers,​

Justine
-----