[ALAC] URGENT for Ricardo on OFB WG session

Holly Raiche h.raiche at internode.on.net
Wed Aug 31 23:32:44 UTC 2022

Hi Ricardo

First - time zones:  KL is UTC plus 8

On the PTI/IANA budget - No it hasn’t been officially released for comment.  What I was referring to was the presentation by Kim Davies  explaining about the PTI/IANA budget.  Silvia - would you please send a copy of that presentation (on August 11/12) by IANA/PTI of their budget to Ricardo (copy to me)   Under ICANN public comments, it is listed on the ICANN website under ’upcoming proceedings’ for September - so it isn’t out yet but will be this month.

And a reminder - this whole session has been planned to address the purpose of this session as set out by Maureen - to report back on what OFB  WG has done (and will continue to do in the coming year)  So your discussion is about the comments we made on last year’s budgets- with maybe a bit of background.  I have already sent the comments we made last year  to you but if you don’t have them, let me know and I”ll resend.

On slides - maybe just do a couple based on the schedule that we approved and Staff can incorporate your slide(s) into the slides I sent (I left a few slides blank - just to show where the presentations by you, Marita, Cheryl and Sebastien will fit.)

Finally, while I’m sad you won’t be there in person,, it absolutely makes sense for you to do the presentation if you possibly can.  They are your comments and your expertise- which are much appreciated.

Holly