[ALAC] [ALT-Plus] ALS Mobilization WP Final Report

Natalia Filina filinafilka at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 12:40:37 UTC 2020

Dear all,

+1 to "advances the interests of" mostly because it touches the vector of
our evolutionary processes.
"The level of our ability to speak to, and hear from, the 7 billion (or
even the 3.5+ billion connected) end users should be ever-evolving and
improving and should be a continuing focus of our groups".
(thank you Greg, I couldn't say better, same thoughts and plan to follow
this goal)

Best,
Natalia Filina

Moscow, Russia