[ALAC] [ALT-Plus] ALS Mobilization WP Final Report

Vanda Scartezini vanda at scartezini.org
Mon Nov 23 18:02:47 UTC 2020

Agree with Mathias act in the best interest is all we can do for the users around the world

Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados
Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004
01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253
Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464
Sorry for any typos.

From: ALAC <alac-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org> on behalf of Maureen Hilyard <maureen.hilyard at gmail.com>
Date: Monday, November 23, 2020 at 13:03
To: Seun Ojedeji <seun.ojedeji at gmail.com>, "Matthias M. Hudobnik" <matthias at hudobnik.at>, Evan Leibovitch <evan at telly.org>
Cc: 'ALAC List' <alac at atlarge-lists.icann.org>, ALT-Plus <alt-plus at icann.org>
Subject: Re: [ALAC] [ALT-Plus] ALS Mobilization WP Final Report

Thanks everyone.. There are some interesting options. I hope the ALAC members are considering these carefully  :)