[ALAC] Fwd: call for volunteers: ccPDP4 on the (de)selection of IDN ccTLD strings

Joanna Kulesza jkuleszaicann at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 11:53:14 UTC 2020

Hi Justine and all,

while ccTLDs fall within my general international law interests, I'd be
willing to step up if needed, not sure I have a good enough
understanding of the processes behind it though. Happy to be put on a
reserve list at this point, hoping for more experienced volunteers to
step up.

Thanks!

J.

Kind regards,