[ALAC] [ALAC-Announce] VOTE ANNOUNCEMENT: ALS Application (307) Internet Society Rural Development Special Interest Group

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 16:42:14 UTC 2019

I think Satish can add his views on my comments as well.  Many of the IEEE
Sections are potential ALS's  which are geographically based but they also
have something called  SIGHT ( Special Interest Group on Humanitarian
Technologies) ie. Blockchain, IOT etc which are similar to the  SIG  in
ATLARGE which have very large membership but its a Community of Interest in
a specific area of interest. I wouldn't be surprised if the  Rural
Development SIG has a very large number of IEEE members .
Glenn McKnight
NARALO Secretariat
mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
http://toronto.ieee.ca/