[APAC-Discuss] NEW ALS - 307 Internet Society Rural Development Special Interest Group

Satish Babu sb at inapp.com
Thu Sep 12 04:44:06 UTC 2019

Dear all,

One of the criteria for ALSes as per ICANN's Bylaws is:

(B) * who are citizens or residents of countries within the Geographic
Region of the RALO will predominate in the  operation of each At-Large
Structure within the RALO*, while not necessarily excluding additional
participation, compatible with the interests of the individual Internet
users within the region, by others.

We need to determine if the applicant fulfills this criterion.

Requesting Staff to determine (a) the legal status of the applicant, and
(b) if they fulfil the above (and all other) criteria for ALSes.

With kind regards,

satish