[ALAC] [ALAC-Announce] VOTE ANNOUNCEMENT: ALS Application (307) Internet Society Rural Development Special Interest Group

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 02:31:44 UTC 2019

HI Satish and Olivier
I recall asking  Joly and Judith if they were submitted the ISOC Special
Needs SIG  which was originally a NARALO ALS that went in decommission.  It
too faced the same issues.  The organizers are mainly in North America but
membership open to all.
I think all the  Special Interest Groups have a similar situation .
Glenn McKnight
NARALO Secretariat
mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
http://toronto.ieee.ca/