[ALAC] NomCom selection of ALAC Members

Vanda Scartezini vanda at scartezini.org
Fri Oct 27 09:28:44 UTC 2017

As member of NOMCOM review I have suggested - also in the survey - to this group to define a set of requisites to have well suitable members sitting at NOMCOM from all ACs and SOs . Guess a good revion of our will help the group to define a general requisite.
 Kisses to all
Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados
Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004