[ALAC] Consensus Call: ALAC Liaisons for 2017-18

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 06:51:32 UTC 2017

Hello Alan,

Am not sure I understand why we will be selecting more than 1 person for
Maureen to mentor since only one person will serve as replacement of her.
Selecting more than 1 will also make travel difficult to allocate.

Secondly I think it's important to be clear from start the maximum number
of months that this mentorship will take so whoever is selected will be
able to assume his/her role.

Lastly I hope the selection of the replacement will be done by/before Abu
dhabi so those that were selected will then have the opportunity to start
attending next ICANN meeting.

Regards
Sent from my mobile
Kindly excuse brevity and typos