[ALAC] Fwd: [icann-board] ICANN News Alert -- Proposed Fundamentals Bylaws Changes to Move the Board Governance Committee's Reconsideration Process Responsibilities to Another Board Committee

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 12:43:49 UTC 2017

I think the fact that its the first time we are going to be putting the
"empowered community" to practice makes it an important thing to pay
attention to and i think that is probably what Leon was trying to
communicate. Otherwise I think the proposed text itself is nothing to worry
about.

On another note, I for one would have love to see a BGC that is not just
comprised of the board members alone, but I guess that isn't up for comment
;-)

Regards

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*

Bringing another down does not take you up - think about your action!