[ALAC] Fwd: Board resolution on Enhancing Openne ss and Transparency – Board Deliberations

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Wed May 18 13:32:45 UTC 2016

This is outstanding news! Access to Board
deliberations has been something that I and
others have asked for over many years.

If it had been done a while ago, the level of
trust in the ICANN Board would have been much
higher and would have eased the CCWG-ACCT difficulty.

Congratulations to the ICANN Board and those on
the Board who have been pushing for this.

Alan