[ALAC] Fwd: Approved Board Resolutions | Regular Meeting of the ICANN Board

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Wed May 18 13:52:38 UTC 2016

The full set of resolutions from the Board meeting a few days ago.

Of particular merit to At-Large and ALAC:

- Former ALAC Member John Levine appointed to the SSAC
- Public Comment on proposed Conduct at ICANN
Meetings revision, addressing harrassment.
- Creation of a Board Working Group on Internet Governance (including Rinalia)
- Approval of AC/SO budgets as submitted by staff.

Alan