[ALAC] Board approved Resolutions March 9&10

Sébastien Bachollet sebastien at bachollet.com
Tue Mar 15 10:35:23 UTC 2016

Thanks Rinalia and Olivier,
I agree with you Olivier about LAC but I am also very surprised with the
choice of Johannesburg for a B meeting.
It is not a new country with no facility to received A or C meetings.
All the best
Skills are useful but diversity is essential.

Sébastien Bachollet
+33 6 07 66 89 33
Blog: http://sebastien.bachollet.fr/
Mail: Sébastien Bachollet <sebastien at bachollet.com>