[ALAC] Board approved Resolutions March 9&10

Rinalia Abdul Rahim rinalia.abdulrahim at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 07:42:19 UTC 2016

Judith,

When the topic appears on a board meeting agenda, I will let the ALAC know.
At the moment, no change, but the situation is being monitored.  The Board
will meet in April for its strategy retreat with the new CEO. It is likely
that we will be updated on status of the meeting then.

Best regards,

Rinalia