[ALAC] Explanation of RoP Director voting alternatives

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 05:50:58 UTC 2016

Hi Alan,

I am not sure I agree that supporters of leading contestant will go for the
weakest among the 2 tied contestants. I believe they will just go for their
second preferred candidate which cannot be termed weakest (in politics, the
weakest is the one with the lowest votes ;-) ).

The other point is that, if the ballot has option of abstaining(or "none of
the above"), those who are so convinced may also use that as well.

Overall I think the goal is to go for something almost close to best and
fair, I think option 2 satisfies that.

Regards

Sent from my LG G4
Kindly excuse brevity and typos