[ALAC] Explanation of RoP Director voting alternatives

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 06:42:26 UTC 2016

One of the arguments that was raised for Option 1 was that if there was a
rerun of the voting for all 3 candidates, then there was a possibility that
the front runner could increase their vote and get 50% or more of the
votes. Thus not only winning that election, but winning the actual seat and
closing down any further angst for candidates and voters.. :)