[ALAC] Fwd: Re: [council] Charter for New gTLD Subsequent Procedures

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 01:59:18 UTC 2016

I have attached the document with commentsfor your kind consideration.
FWIW and other than the construction of the questions in Group 1, I quite
like the attempt to organize the flow of inquiry.

It seems to me we have established At-Large interests in all 5 groups of
questions. And what we really need is to ensure we have coverage in the
WG.  I personally have a heightened interest in Groups 1-3 and a slightly
lesser interest in Group 5 questions.

Best,
-Carlton

Carlton A Samuels