[ALAC] Fwd: Re: [council] Charter for New gTLD Subsequent Procedures

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue Jan 12 00:04:13 UTC 2016

Dear ALAC,

in my capacity as GNSO Liaison, I am forwarding you the latest version
of the Charter for the New gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP. As you know,
the Charter often directs the limits of the work.
This proposed charter is a red-line copy, which means it incorporates
comments made in the last public consultation, primarily a concern that
another PDP on Rights Protection Mechanism might duplicate work here.
Coordination between the different PDPs will be needed.
If you have any feedback that I might need to let the Charter drafting
Team know, please email me in time for the GNSO Council Call on 21 January.
Kindest regards,

Olivier