[ALAC] Almost final Multi-Year GA/Summit Proposal

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Sat Apr 30 19:00:09 UTC 2016

You were heard before, but I was really at a loss to know how to
reduce the size that much and still make the arguments that I (and
others) believe are needed to counter the negative perceptions that
could lead to rejection. And give that the document must be submitted
within a few hours, there is really no way for someone else to take
over the task and get ALAC buy-in on the result.

Alan