[ALAC] Almost final Multi-Year GA/Summit Proposal

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Sat Apr 30 19:04:36 UTC 2016

At 30/04/2016 10:43 AM, Seun Ojedeji wrote:

>Thanks for the share, I recall that it was suggested to link this to
>the fact that this is also in sync with ICANN multi-year planning
>initiative; was that the intent for the last sentence in the
>executive summary? It may be good to make it more explicit than that.

The last sentence in the Executive Summary is a(very) vague reference
to this. The specific on is in the last paragraph of section 5 which
points to the exact section in the budget document that addresses
multi-year projects.

>Can we run this through Rinalia to get comment in regards to the
>volume because I agree as well that 7 pages may be quite a lot.
>While recognising the volume of pages, I think if we must further
>shorten this, then item 2 may go completely, while items 3 and 4 can
>be collapsed into one as they are both trying to provide
>justification (Infact we may remove 3 and just leave item 4)

Rinalia has been a part of this process. While I have no doubt there
could be some reductions, we have pretty much run out of time.

Alan