[ALAC] Almost final Multi-Year GA/Summit Proposal

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 14:43:36 UTC 2016

Thanks for the share, I recall that it was suggested to link this to the
fact that this is also in sync with ICANN multi-year planning initiative;
was that the intent for the last sentence in the executive summary? It may
be good to make it more explicit than that.

Can we run this through Rinalia to get comment in regards to the volume
because I agree as well that 7 pages may be quite a lot. While recognising
the volume of pages, I think if we must further shorten this, then item 2
may go completely, while items 3 and 4 can be collapsed into one as they
are both trying to provide justification (Infact we may remove 3 and just
leave item 4)

That said, I have no strong opposition about the current status as it looks
great and the board should be fine with it [1] but can be made better if
indeed volume becomes a concern.

Regards
1. Afterall the transition proposals are much more voluminous than this ;-)
Sent from my LG G4
Kindly excuse brevity and typos