[ALAC] Call for Volunteers to Review Two Public Comment Proceedings

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Fri Nov 6 21:01:31 UTC 2015

Although I cannot claim there has been or will be an occasional
exception, when such messages come from Staff, they are either
forwarding a general ICANN announcement, or acting on behalf of me or
some other volunteer.

Announcements going out to the larger ICANN community generally have
the formal intro. Those to the ALAC and regional leaders, in my mind,
do not need this.

I am happy to follow the lead of the ALAC on this. Can we please hear
from other ALAC members and RALO leaders?

Alan