[ALAC] Proposed modification to mailing list subscription rules

León Felipe Sánchez Ambía leonfelipe at sanchez.mx
Wed Mar 11 01:05:54 UTC 2015

I don’t see any reason why past ALAC Chairs shouldn’t be able to be subscribed to the mailing lists. One of the most valuable assets we have as a community is the experience from our past leaders. I think it would be against our own interest to refrain ourselves from taking advantage of this experience.

In other words, I support adding Cheryl to both lists.

Best regards,

León