[ALAC] CONSENSUS CALL: Reconstitution of CROPP Review Team

León Felipe Sánchez Ambía leonfelipe at sanchez.mx
Fri Mar 6 18:21:46 UTC 2015

Hi all,

In my mind, selecting people before and then have them join a parent group would seem like filling in a blank required for the appointment and not the other way.

I would agree not to create barriers but from my view the barriers are created by those wanting to be designated but not willing to collaborate in working groups. As my Mom said to me when I got an F on any school subject “The teacher didn’t get you that F. You got that yourself”.

If someone has been active in this context, then automatically would be able to be designated. If that person hasn’t been active, then I wouldn’t find a reason for putting in said person a complex and demanding responsibility as the one we’re talking about.

Those are just my thoughts.

Best regards,

León