[ALAC] CONSENSUS CALL: Reconstitution of CROPP Review Team

Judith Hellerstein judith at jhellerstein.com
Fri Mar 6 18:35:03 UTC 2015

   HI Leon and others,
   I think we are all agreeing on the same thing but calling it different
   names.  I was just saying if some one was active in one working group
   for example,  the Technology Task Force Group, but was not on the
   Outreach and Finance and budget group they should not be excluded from
   the opportunity to be selected as CROPP RT if their RALOs select them.
   The key here is to get some one who is active on one of the many At
   Large Groups and it does not have to be only restricted to people who
   are on the Outreach or Finance and Budget.
   So Leon I think you and I agree on this matter.
   Best,
   Judith
Judith Hellerstein, Founder & CEO
Hellerstein & Associates
3001 Veazey Terrace NW, Washington DC 20008
Phone: (202) 362-5139  Skype ID: judithhellerstein
E-mail: [1]Judith at jhellerstein.com   Website: [2]www.jhellerstein.com
Linked In: [3]www.linkedin.com/in/jhellerstein/
Opening Telecom & Technology Opportunities Worldwide