[ALAC] CCWG Proposal Comment - **REVISED**

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Fri Jun 5 00:15:05 UTC 2015

Olivier and I have reviewed the draft statement on the CCWG Proposal
- word by word.

We have made a significant number of edits which substantially
improves its readability and hopefully it acceptability to the
community. Both of us believe that to be the case.

And hopefully I have not introduced any additional typos.

The Wiki has been updated - https://community.icann.org/x/koU0Aw, and
both redline and clean versions are attached here for your convenience.