[ALAC] [Alac-sc-outreach] Review Requested: New ALAC Outreach Document - Deadline 8 June

Ariel Liang ariel.liang at icann.org
Fri Jun 12 19:32:48 UTC 2015

Hi Murray,

Thank you very much for the comment. In the latest version (phase 4)
<https://community.icann.org/x/nIw0Aw> , the QR code will direct you to the
intended webpage. Please note that the QR code is dynamic, which means that
it can redirect scanners to other webpages (e.g. the future At-Large
website) without changing its appearance.

Thank you,
Ariel