[ALAC] [IANA-issues] CCWG-Accountability REVISED Draft Comment Posted.

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Wed Jun 3 21:11:56 UTC 2015

Tijani, I am trying my best to reflect a fair
statement. My preference would be to make a
strong statement that reflects the majority
views, but people have felt strongly that all
variants need to be presented and I have done
what I could to have the statement represent all of those views.

Please suggest wording that will satisfy you, but
it cannot be to simply remove the parts you do
not agree with. That removes what others feel is appropriate.

We only have 3 hours before the comment period closes.

Alan

At 03/06/2015 03:50 PM, Tijani BEN JEMAA wrote:
>Thank you Alan,
>
>As you said the discussion was more between you,
>Seun and myself, and you recognized that no
>feedback from the rest of our members. You also
>recognized that Seun mostly had similar position
>than me. In short, we had 2 similar opinions and another different opinion.
>
>But unfortunately, you didn’t consider any of my
>remarks in your last version in which you say:”
>The ALAC believe
, the ALAC consider
.etc.” I