[ALAC] URGENT: Draft Comment on CCWG Proposal - Last call for changes

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Mon Dec 21 15:57:57 UTC 2015

This message was supposed to have been sent on Saturday evening (my
time) but unfortunately was sent only to the IANA-Issues list.

The original plan (as outlined below) was to try to get a majority of
ALAC Members to ratify this prior to submission, but that is no
longer practical. We will submit at the deadline (Monday, 21
December, 23:59 UTC) factoring in any corrections at the time, and
ratify during the ALAC meeting tomorrow.

Attached please find the draft text for the ALAC response to the
Public Comment on the CCWG-Accountability 3rd Draft Proposal.

The text is based on the answers:
- reviewed and revised by the IANA-Issues WG at its meetings of on 04
December 2015 and 11 December 2015
- reviewed and adjusted based on the Webinars of 16/17 December 2015

Please review the responses and identify any errors including typos
no later than 13:00 UTC on Monday, 21 December 2015. Earlier input
will be much appreciated. Once any revisions are incorporated, a
final version will be published and a ratification vote of the ALAC
will begin. The vote will be kept open for 2 days, but we will need
sufficient votes to ensure that it is ratified by 23:59 UTC on 21
December 2015 when the comment is officially due to be submitted.