[ALAC] ALS certification and decertification votes

Beran Gillen - Yahoo berangillen at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 8 16:56:39 UTC 2014

Dear all

Seems I did not read through the whole thread, my apologies. I would opt for option 1 --
Secret but staff/chair can access details.

I think this strikes the balance needed

Beran
"There is nothing more difficult to arrange and more dangerous to carry through than initiating change..." Machiavelli

Sent from my iPhone