[ALAC] [GTLD-WG] Re "Introduction of Two-Character Domain Names in the New gTLD Namespace" Public comment

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu Jul 10 14:41:59 UTC 2014

While not disagreeing with Dev's careful
analysis, I do have a comment and a question:

- Similar requests have already been approved for
other TLDs. Refusing these could be seen as inequitable.
- If the GAC and governments are not opposing
such changes, is there really a user component
that implies that we should comment?

Alan